VIRTUAL CAMP: Camp Coding Space Online - The Coding Space
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 08/28/2020
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
Beginning June 15 - August 28
Monday through Friday
Morning; Half-Day Camp: 9:00am EDT - 12:00pm EDT;
Afternoon Half-Day Camp: 12:30pm EDT - 3:30pm EDT;
Full Day Camp: 9:00am EDT - 3:30pm EDT (with 30 minutes for lunch)
Your camper will:
- Build grit, a growth mindset, and computational thinking through coding.
- Balance screen time with hands-on activities and opportunities to create and explore, even in their own living rooms.
- Discover and define their personal passions through STEM challenges and more.
- Make new friends near and far.
- Be challenged at their individual level.
✓ Project-Based Coding
✓ Hands-On Activities
Campers take a break from their screens and discover the opportunities to create and explore that exist all around them, even in their own living rooms: scavenger hunts, botany, cooking, science experiments, board games, dance parties, writing, and more.
From game design to coding musical sequences, campers will be exposed to a wide range of STEM material designed to help them discover their passions.
✓ Daily Challenges
Which house can solve a riddle first? Come up with the best algorithm? Winners will be awarded points for the day and a chance to win the weekly Coding Space cup!
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.