Online Writing Workshop for High School Students
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 08/14/2020
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Summer Online Writing Workshop
Although your finished piece is yours alone, some of the best ideas and edits come from collaborative experiences. Topics and types of writing will vary from week to week, but special emphasis will be put on essay structure and include the SAT and ACT essay structure. You’ll improve your writing, prepare yourself for the coming year, and conquer summer learning loss, all while gaining valuable skills. Led by an expert teacher. All work done during the sessions.
- 1:4 Teacher/student ratio
- 5 weeks: July 13-August 14
- 2x a week: Mondays and Wednesdays for 90-minute sessions
- Online “orientation/meet the teacher” for families
- All course materials (hands-on materials mailed to your house, plus interactive online materials)
- Regular weekly updates
- Skills Covered: Organization of Thoughts, Grammar, Paragraph Structure, Proofreading, Editing, College Essay structure, SAT/ACT Essay structures
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.